How can we help?
Configure contact form
After the user has run through the selector, the Result Page is displayed. From the Result Page he gets to the contact page / contact form. There are 3 ways to set up contact forms. A freely configurable standard contact form, a user-defined and a widget contact form. If you have not yet used a contact form, you can create your own with the standard contact form - this is integrated directly into the contact page. If you have already created a company-internal contact form, you can embed it in the contact page using the URL. If you have programmed a contact form, you can embed it as a widget in the contact page.
Standard Contact Form
You can use a standard contact form under the menu item Form Page> Add Form Page. You can use various contact form fields (Form Fields) to query the contact information of your prospective customers. You have several design options for this. You can find an overview of the individual fields below in the section Add form fields.
Configure contact form (Form Page Configuration)
First define the title of the page and the name of the button with which the contact form is sent.
The user interface looks like this:
- Meta Name: Name of the contact form in the backend.
- Url Endpoint *:
- Form page title: Title of the contact form page
- Send button label: The label for the “Send” button
- Form page top text: Text above the contact form (optional)
- Form page bottom text: Text below the contact form (optional)
To add new fields to the contact form in the second step, click on the Add Form Field button and select the desired field. Similar to the questionnaire, different input field types can be used here.
The following input options are available:
- Text Field: Select this option for a single line of text, such as name, email address, or phone number.
- Text area: Select this option for longer, free text input, for example for a comment field.
- Checkbox: A checkbox can be labeled, stored with a value to be transmitted and set as mandatory or optional.
- Hidden: In a hidden field you can use Input Name and Input Value to transmit information when submitting the contact form, which should not be displayed to the customer when filling it out.
- Dropdown: The customer can choose from several input options. You can create the drop-down list via Configure Value List. The following example explains how to create the value list.
Example: Configure Dropdown
- Language: If you use the selector in several languages, you can choose the language in order to enter different field titles and values.
- Label & Value: You can use the configuration of the input value list to enter the various input options (label) and store a value (value) that is to be transmitted with the input.
- Add list item: Add new dropdown items.
- Select file: You can also make this assignment by uploading a two-column CSV file.
- Cancel & Save: Finally, save or cancel your changes.
Adding Form Fields
The form fields are freely configurable.
The user interface of the form fields looks like this:
- Add Form Field: Add another contact form field.
- Drag and drop: Change the order of the fields in the contact form using drag and drop.
- Type of Form Field: There are different types of fields in the contact form. The used Form Field type is displayed.
- Arrow Dropdown: To edit the field, open and close the entry with a click.
- Form Field name: The form field type and the preview of the field label are displayed here.
- Input name: The technical name stored for this field, which is transmitted when the form is sent. This input can be important, for example, in the Configuration of lead management via email .
- Input label: Labeling of the input field in the contact form.
- Input value: A value entered here is transmitted together with the input name when the form is sent and can also be used for Lead control .
- Input Explanation Top: Explanatory text above the input field (optional).
- Input Explanation Bottom: Explanatory text below the input field (optional).
- Required: Fields can be required or optional for the customer. Mandatory fields are automatically marked with an asterisk in the selector.
- Delete: Remove the open form field.
Example: Standard contact form
In the front end, for example, the user will see such a contact form with the entries listed: