How can we help?
- Diese Artikel erscheinen demnächst
You are here:
The Translations user interface looks like this:
- Addlanguage: Add language in which the selector should be available.
- Translate from: The language to translate from.
- In the boxes they can Translations edited manually become.
- Import: Choose an existing CSV file to update the translations. Make sure the CSV file is in the correct format. You can also edit the translations manually (point 6).
Export: Download the translations as a CSV file.
- Set how many translations should be displayed per page.
You can switch between the pages by clicking on the arrows.
- Translate to: The language to translate to.
Last updated on
Was this article helpful?
Table of contents