How can we help?
All the main functions for controlling the digitizer can be found in the side navigation area:
- Log out of the digitizer
- Create new selector and open existing selector
- Customize general settings of a Selector
- Create and edit questionnaire
- Set filters
- Create result and no-result pages
- Create form page
- Create thank you page
- Set incompatibilities between answer options
- Set translations for additional languages
- Upload and edit products
- Define matrix for algorithm configuration
- Manage data sources (e.g. for sales force automation)
- Configure sales targeting
- Configure algorithm (number of recommendations, exclude response options from calculation)
- Analysis, statistics and key figures
Open Documentation, Save Selector & Open Preview
Here you can go directly to the Documentation.
By clicking on this icon you automatically save the ID of your selector in the clipboard.
You can save changes by clicking on this symbol. Save regularly as unsaved changes will be lost if you accidentally close or log out.
Click on this icon to open the Selector. If you have already opened the Selector, you can also view the saved changes by reloading the Selector.